Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Best and Worst dressed at the 2012 Brits



I have literally just finished watching the Brit awards. Before I go any further I have to say that the best performance of the night came from Bruno mars, hands down. Anyway, back to all the fashion highs and lows. Some celebrities looked stunning and then there were some that didn’t really take any pride in how they looked.

So here are my best dressed women of the night.

Best Dressed


Rihanna looked stunning in this full length halter neck Givenchy, number which is straight from the runway. I thought she looked elegant and very sexy. However, even though I loved the dress and the whole look, I could not stand the leather long gloves.


I thought Nicole Sherzinger looked beautiful in her neon yellow Versace 2012 dress with gold studded detailing.

Pixie Lott was my overall favourite look of the night. She really stepped out and tried something out of her comfort zone. She looked mature and sexy.


Worst Dressed



Emma Bunton just looked like a mess. It felt like she made no effort to actually be at the Brits. I really detested the black slip showing through her red lace dress. The look wasn’t polished enough. The hair, make up and accessories were all very simple and boring. This look was a fashion disaster. 


           Anyway, I’m tired and off to bed for now………………..



No comments:

Post a Comment