Thursday 26 January 2012

My First Time

Okay, here I go! After contemplating about setting up a Fashion blog for a very long time, I am now going to start posting away.

So I thought about what I should talk about and I’ve decided my first post will be about my style crush. So here it goes……………Its Rachel Zoe the celebrity MEGA fashion stylist. I really don’t care what people say about here because as a stylist she nails the looks down every time. I am obsessed with her dress sense. She gives the whole 1970’s boho chic look a whole new twist. I myself love wearing simple, elegant, feminine clothing. Anything from the 1960’s era will really have me going crazy. I am literally obsessed with the 1960’s oversized sunglasses. Anyway, even though my personal style is NOTHING like Rachel Zoe, I still think that she is the QUEEN of fashion.

Picture from: Instyle.com
Anyway they you have it, my first time blogging xoxo
Follow the link to Rachel Zoe’s site where you can pick up loads of fashion advice and tips. http://www.thezoereport.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment